The Black & Decker Platinum BDH2000FL 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion Flex Vacuum is a promising vacuum that features versatility in functionality paired with strong suction that is twice as longer than that of the of other Black &Deckers such as the Ni-Cd unit. Furthermore, this model boasts a flexible hose that reaches up to four feet allowing you to reach tight spots and more nooks & crannies. Know more about this product in this Black & Decker Platinum BDH2000FL 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion Flex Vacuum review.
The primary feature that Black & Decker is proud off is the innovation of their vacuums that has come to a point where cords are no longer needed. The BDH2000FL is one of their strongest products that come with the cordless convenience.
The benefits of being cordless include:
• No more cord to tie down.
• Say good bye to the days of finding an outlet.
• You can transport the vacuum wherever you want, even on areas where no outlets are available.
• Portability comes with being cordless.
• You can clean more areas.
• Cordless vacuums come with attachments that allow you clean different surface types.
• Easy storage and light weight.
• No limitation to the number of floors where you can operate.
• Just charge and you’re good to go.
High Performance Motor
Black & Decker tries not to be behind the technological advancements of this fast-paced world. They also forged their own high performance motor that features cyclonic action delivering strong power to get rid of all dirt debris and elements with long lasting suction.
The high performance motor gives you the prowess to dominate different floor types like carpet, hard wood, and upholstery, giving you absolute control on your own home.
Modern Dirt Canister
In previous generation vacuums (primarily corded ones), bags are being utilized as storage for collected dirt. Bags are not permanent and are disposed together with the dirt inside. In this system, consumers have to constantly buy bags because without it, the functionality of the vacuum would not be complete and, basically, the user can’t use the unit.
The Black & Decker BDH2000FL is created with a modern dirt canister. Say good bye to bag days and say hello to dirt canisters. In this system, you have a permanent canister for your dirt. You can save in the long run because it gives you the luxury of not having to buy bags in a constant basis anymore.
What makes this canister more appealing aside from being bagless is its translucent feature which makes it easy for you to see the volume of dirt inside, thus you’ll know when to empty. Speaking of which, emptying the cup is also relatively easy. Furthermore, just rinse the cup after emptying and you’re good to go.
Perfect for pet hair
The ability to remove pet hair is the last highlight of the Black & Decker BDH2000FL. Pets, particularly dogs and cats seem to be very fond of staying in our couches and other furniture covered with upholstery. Sure they look adorable when they sleep peacefully in our couches but the mess that they leave is what we really hate.
Fortunately, this model comes with pet hair tools that assist in effectively eradicating pet hair away from any surface.
• Can hold a charge for long – the vacuum can stay charged for up to 18 months. This means the model is always ready when you need it. And even if you haven’t used it for a year and half, the device will still work.
• Fade Free Power – this means the vacuum can retain its power from the moment it’s used until such time that the battery is actually drained. You can ensure that you have the same level of powerful suction from the first room up to the last.
• Powerful – with cyclonic power and triple action filtration, efficiency and power go hand in hand in every operation.
• Compact – Versatile enough to reach more mess along the way. The 4 feet hose adds to the convenience allowing you to reach more places.
• Indicator – Attractive blue battery charge display gives you real time view of the battery so you’ll know when to charge.
More pros include:
• SmartCharge approved by Energy star.
• Long-lasting Lithium Battery.
• Included tools for pet hair cleaning.
• Dishwasher safe and reusable safe filter
• Three year Guarantee
• Limited life – The batteries of this Black & Decker have no replacement available.
• Relatively Expensive – The price is a little bit high when compared to other models of similar features in the market but still affordable as mid-range.
With its three layer filtration system, well-designed electronics, cyclonic action, and other features, the Black & Decker Platinum BDH2000FL 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion Flex Vacuum is truly a great shot in today’s industry of cordless vacuum cleaners.