The Dyson DC41 Animal Complete is suitable for people looking for superior pet hair eradication and all-around dirt removal. It features an active base plate embedded on the machine’s cleaner head that provides optimum surface contact on any floor type. Optimal bristle penetration on carpets take place as the brush bar lowers and the base plate rises – eliminating ground-in dirt. Given a high-end price tag, the Dyson DC41 Animal Complete cleans your household the way you expect it to be. Various selection of brush attachments and the sophisticated Tangle-Free Turbine tool give a more immersive layer for versatile and more functional house cleaning.
Steer with easeis probably the slogan of the Dyson DC41 Animal Complete as it uses the impressive patented Dyson Ball technology to beat the conventional limitations of steering a typical vacuum running on fixed wheels. In lieu of using stationary wheels, the DC41 uses an innovative ball that you can turn in a full range of angled degrees, thus you can easily maneuver the unit and change direction right on the spot with a simple, effortless turn of the wrist.
Same material used in building dashboards, the ball itself is composed of polypropylene – reinforced with glass to promote resistance to distortion added with high impact strength. Matter of fact, the ball itself holds the motor – the heaviest component strategically situated facing the base for greater stability resulting from a decrease in the center of gravity.
All New Radial Root Cyclone Technology
The Dyson DC41 is equipped with the all new Radial Root Cyclone technology with improved flow efficiency and reconfigured air channels preserving air pressure and at the same time reducing turbulence, allowing internal cyclones to capture more minuscule elements.
The feature that makes the Dyson DC41 oh so expensive, the new radial root cyclone technology that spins air at amazingly high speeds, creating forces in a centrifugal approach that’s a thousand time more powerful than gravity itself. Pet hair, dirt, and dust are delivered right into the bin after they flung out of the airflow; and the unit does this without any suction loss nor bags for that matter.
The Dyson DC41 doesn’t depend on bags to capture dirt and dust which eliminates the possibility of clogging up of dust particles in the bags resulting to restricted air flow, thus leading to suction loss and inefficiency.
Summing it all up, this unit has incredible power that effectively removes more dust, dirt, pet hair, and allergen from the airflow.
Pros and Features
Mini turbine head eliminates pet hair from stroppy areas.
Pet hair usually stick on upholstery and gather in awkward areas. Attaching the machine’s wand and the Mini turbine head together invade confined spaces that were once hard to reach but now accessible thanks to the mini turbine head.
Self-adjusting cleaner head
This feature makes the Dyson DC41 really attractive to consumers. Who wouldn’t want maximum floor contact to remove as much dirt as possible? With this feature, it would be rare to find a competitor that could be at par with the active base plate that creates optimum cleaner head contact to all floor types including carpet, wood, tile, and vinyl. It retains suction power and reduces air leaks all throughout.
The package includes a useful Stair and Combination tool. You can easily remove dust and dirt on stair’s vertical edges and corners while the debris nozzle of the combination tool is responsible for dusting at it converts to a brush tool.
More pros include:
- Instant release wand
- Certified asthma and allergy friendly, as confirmed by the Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America
- Captures even the finest allergens, bacteria, mold, and pollen down to 0.5 microns
- Long 5-year warranty with parts and labor guaranteed by the company
Here are some downsides of this model that most users would agree to; however, take note that user experience may vary depending on some factors which means that you may or may not encounter one or more of these listed cons.
- In some cases, probably including you, handling the vac with the ball may not be easy right at the first time using it. It may take a little time before finally getting used to it.
- Just like the ball, it takes a little time getting used to pushing the unit into upright.
- It may feel somewhat awkward using the wand considering a solid 3 feet in length. Additionally, using the tools with the hose requires removal of the wand.
- Disposing dirt away from the canister will not remove all the dirt away; not all dirt comes out and some debris gathers at the bottom. Moreover, pet hair in the canister will also not simply slip away when turning the canister upside down; it may require manual fishing by hand, though it’s not that hard but a little gross for some.
- The cord is not self-winding making it a little disappointing considering the price.
- Canister capacity is not as large as other vacuums in lower price range.
- Most attachments are sold separately, producing rage in some consumers because it means more money spent.
You’re lucky enough to avail a special discount on Amazon or other affiliated sites, but the real price tag of the Dyson DC41 Animal Complete produces a large crater in your pockets. A gigantic $600+ initial cost is probably the most expensive price Dyson has ever offered. Major frustrations are the noticeable flaws that don’t really deserve to be part of the six hundred dollar investment. Some consumers are still hesitant even if the price is cut into half, considering some unacceptable flaws.
It is no doubt that the Dyson DC41 Animal Complete can clean your household way better than any other vacuum in the market today. A large faction of the price tag really goes to the performance of the vacuum and the remaining fraction goes to style, design, and the brand itself. Still, the Dyson DC41 Animal Complete a highly recommended vacuum for people having huge budgets. Otherwise, you’ll have to look for alternatives.